Friday, May 26, 2006

Seattle, So Far.

Ahhh. Seattle. Fresh air. Beautiful scenery. Extremely friendly homeless people. I've been here a few days now and it's been great. One of the assignments I'm freelancing on is Tower Records. I'm happy about that, since I kind of owe them one.

When I was young (very young), I used to shoplift from Tower quite a bit. The first few years I went there, I didn't even know they had cash registers. Ultimately, I got caught. My downfall was Paul Simon's Negotiations and Love Songs 1971-1986.

They nabbed me, took me into the back, photographed me, and banned me from returning. It was humiliating. I mean come on, Paul Simon? On cassette no less. Pitiful.

Hopefully I can repay them by delivering great work for their brand. And kids, if you're reading this, learn from my mistakes - Don't steal from Tower Records! Steal from their competition.

No comments: