Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Apple gave me a hard time with this iPod engraving.

Just found my old iPod, which thanks to my iPhone, I now never use. This particular iPod was a replacement for a stolen one. When I told the Apple rep what I wanted the engraving to read, she said "it might be a problem," and had to check with a supervisor. "After all" she continued, "we don't want to be encouraging this sort of thing." Come on, the only person who'd really be seeing it is the person who's stealing it.

2 comments:

Logo Your Audio said...

It is interesting that we are a country that champions free speech but Apple is now policing what we put on a product we give them money to own. iPod Engraving should be free of censorship and promote whatever you want because its your ipod!

Anonymous said...

Very clever ;-)